WRK001 Dr. Scholl Japan - Medi QttO -Support leg compression during workday - Short type
*Circulatory Graduated Compression gently help blood circulation below knee.
*Using best quality fibers and knitting. Easy to wear over stocking, non slipping design
*Extra farm support compression to promote blood circulation. Mid-calf 21hPa. Ankle 31hPa
*One size fits all.
Choosing the right size is important to get the best experience of compression socks (MediQtto).
When you are not sure what size to choose from M or L, please measure your ankle circumference,
then select the size which is near to each median value.
We will ship the item within 1 to 5 business day. Shipping charge is based on the total weight of goods and box.
The optional shipment method is ePacket or EMS.
(1) ePacket (Japan post Registered Air Small Packet)
Best deal for the shipment under 2kg. Recommended fast and with tracking number.
(2) EMS (Japan Post Express Mail Service)
The fastest shipment method from Japan. For West coast of USA, usually takes 3 days after the shipment.
With tracking number.
* Estimated delivery date: Arrival date will depend on the situation of the receiving country.
[Instructions and directions for use]
* If you are not used to wear compression socks, it may be uncomfortable for the first few wears until your legs adjust to the pressure.
* When you use first time, try compression socks on 1 or 2 hour before you sleep.
* If you have discomfort feeling, take stocks off immediately, stop wearing them. Try them on another day.
* For the best result, please select right size. When you are not sure what size to choose from M or L, measure your ankle circumference, then select the size which is near to each median value.
Tips & Warnings
* Before you wear the socks, remove rings from hands, file finger & toe nails smoothly.
* Do not dig fingernails, pull up socks at once.
* Carefully pull on support socks to enable to support work properly.
1. Pull aside sock, slide your toes into sock.
2. Pull sock up to ankle position, solidly fit in the heel cup.
3. Placing both thumbs into sock, pull the rest of sock up evenly.
4. Pull sock up to just below knee.
How to wash compression socks
* Follow the cleaning instructions, use cool or warm water.
* Caution: Wash separately from colored clothes. Do not use dryer or clothes iron that may stretch or damage.
* Please don't use socks if you suffer from serious blood circulation problem.
* Please consult with your doctor, if you have the following conditions and under medical treatment:
diabetes, depth vein thrombosis, blood circulation problem, congestive failure, inflammatory disease, nervous disorder of leg.
* When you wear socks, please be aware of the following:
* Wear right size for your leg, do not put 2 socks on.
* Avoid making crease or loosening while wearing.
* Make sure fabric is not balled-up under the knee. Do not fold the edge of sock and stay upright position.
* If you feel uncomfortable, pain, numbness, itchiness, or rash, stop wearing sock immediately.
* To avoid deterioration, do not place or wear sock twisted.
Price: US$18.43(tax incl.) [Original price: US$19.00]